Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My New Journey

I could not be more excited to share this new adventure with you guys!! So, here goes... I so excitedly accepted a job at Union Heights here in Morristown. Some of you may know that is where I did my student teaching!! 

I AM GOING TO BE A SECOND GRADE TEACHER!!! 

If you cannot read the excitement, I am very sorry! I am overwhelmed with many emotions! I am so very excited, but with excitement comes lots of nerves. I am nervous, very nervous. I am so excited what this upcoming year will do for my family, my friends, and the precious lives I hope to touch. This is an opportunity that I am so very grateful to have. 

                Okay. Okay. I will show you my room if you must see it. haha

So, I will show you my room in progress.



This is my room!! All mine!!



Here is my room with nothing in it!! This is like buying a new house!! I was really excited to start decorating, perhaps a little too excited. haha But, as everyone may already know, before decorating comes A LOT of cleaning!



As most of you may know, tennis balls are EXPENSIVE!! I wanted a cheaper alternative and honestly a cuter idea!! Well, I googled it as with every other thing in my life and came across this brilliant idea!! I decided to do my room in burlap, orange, and sky blue!! 


I want to transform this corner into a reading corner and the red book case must be PAINTED!! haha





Here is a sneak peak of a couple items that are finished in my classroom!! If you haven't noticed already... the book case underwent a makeover... eeeek! Everything looks better orange!!

I am working on my class library! Shew that can get expensive fast... slow and steady wins the race.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my over excited blog post! Stay tuned for completely finished photos of my room coming soon! And, let me know what you think so far!




0 comments:

Post a Comment