Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My classroom!! :)


eeeek! My classroom is ready and waiting for my second graders!! I am excited to share my room with you! Enjoy! 




 My curtains turned out fantastically!! Thank you Brandi! If you need anything like this done she is the go to lady. Here is a link if you are interested in contacting her! Click here!



My room is very limited on storage space so I decided to take these and label them with chalkboard labels that I found at Hobby Lobby!






I plan on placing the standards we are working on each week here! We will do it together as a class!


 My word wall is ready to go and you can get it here!



I find accountable talk to be extremely important and I placed these at the front of the room so my kiddos will get very familiar with them throughout the year! Wanna snag them... here is a link!


1 comments:

  1. Looks like you have spent a lot of time planning and executing a very nice room!

    ReplyDelete