Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Magical Door!

@learninginwonderland inspired me with her Behavior Fairy!!

I decided to buy 2 doors --- one for my school kiddos and one for my Darling Angel!

You can buy a Fairy Door Here!!

There are many different colors to choose from!
~pink~purple~blue~

I bought them both with different intentions. 
The one for school is for behavior, encouragement, and tidiness and the one for Jordyn is hopefully to get her to sleep in her own room!! 
It's past time! haha

The Fairy will bring little surprises for the kiddos when they have done an outstanding job with being kind to one another, helping out, and staying tidy.

I am so excited to see the look on the kiddos' faces Monday when they get to see everything!!




This is what the box looks like when you receive it in the mail.
It comes with many items:
1. The door itself
2. Two picket fences
3. Window
4. Mailbox
5. Pixie Dust
6. Little mini envelopes and stationary


It looks so cute if I do say so myself!!!



I decided to place it up high so the kiddos cannot touch it. It may or may not lose magic if we touch it! ;)



Echo left a nice little surprise for the kiddos.



I typed up this note to read to them on Monday!! 





Words of encouragement from Echo!!




This is the note that I wrote for Jordyn!! I am hoping to accomplish something way different than good behavior and a neat desk. We shall see how it works.




What about for boys? Are they going to be into this kind of thing?

My answer is yes!! Students tend to be into whatever you are into. Keep a positive outlook and keep the boys involved and everything will flow smoothly!!

Stay tuned for an update! :)

Happy Monday!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment