Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Teacher Graduation Cap


Oh, I could not be more happy to share with you my graduation cap. I was SO excited and eager to decorate it. The top of my hat, pictured above, was all thanks to the wonderful Hobby Lobby. I found everything I needed there. The apple that you see is wooden and only costs $.99! The pearls that make my name come individual and I glued them on with super glue! TIME CONSUMING, but well worth it. The other items on my hat are just stickers that I also superglued. The glitter background is a piece of scrapbook paper.


I just had to have my hat monogrammed!! I was really impressed that it came out so well. It took about 5 minutes once I decided which colors and font I wanted to use. I did not choose school colors for my monogram, I just chose my favorite color, orange!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment