Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Awesome Finds!!



  Hello My Frugal Friends!!

 I LOVE bargains!

Who doesn't right? 

Well, if you are familiar with Morristown, you know we have an Ollie's!! It is amazing!! I wanted to share with you some of the best deals I found there so you can share with your teacher friends... They will LOVE you! ;)



So, every teacher loves chart paper...well, most of them! And I know I do! The cost of chart paper can ADD up so quickly. At Ollie's they have chart paper for 99 cents!!! Yes, you read that correctly... ninety-nine cents! I couldn't believe it and yes I left a few for you guys! ;)




Another AMAZING find - MY FAVORITE FIND - were these books! Last year while I was student teaching I purchased one of these books for $7.99... I found a whole set of them including 14 books, a poster, a book mark, and stickers for... brace yourself... $9.99!! I purchased the Reading Set and the Math Set! I just couldn't resist!

I cannot wait to share these with my kiddos and my team!! I am thrilled to have came across these awesome deals!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment